A step-by-step guide to drawing animals of all sizes. From penguins to sloths to narwhals, it's a wild world out there! This activity comes in a keepsake tin case ready for on-the-go fun.
The notepads and pencil box all attach magnetically to their case to avoid losing pieces on-the-go.
- includes 1 booklet with step-by-step instructions for how to draw 36 animals, 1 drawing pad, 4 double-sided colored pencils, and 1 #2 pencil with eraser
- sturdy magnetic keepsake tin includes zipper closure
- printed with non-toxic inks
- meets and exceeds all quality and safety standards
- designed for ages 5+
tin measures 8.75" x 7.25" x 1"
What could be better in summer than an ice cream cone that doesn't melt! Each...
These Narwhal horns are sure to make you the "coolest" at the playground (brrrrr) -...
- 36 pieces, 12 x 9", 30.5 x 23cm - Ages 3+ - Silkscreened muslin...